For groups, communities and educators we offer a wide range of options, starting from brief lectures series to two-year courses on a variety of topics:
- Various models of regional communities: learning combined with tours
- Streams of Judaism: historical development and the positions of the different streams of Judaism in relation to topical issues in the reality of the 21st century
- Family through the ages
- Women in the Book of Genesis
- Family - Community - People
- Wise legends - the Sages through Talmudic stories
- Current Issues in the cycle of the year
- The Book of Esther and issues of the time
- King David - a model leader?
- Studies in the Passover Haggadah
Contact us for more details or to arrange a course or lecture.