Programs and Services
The foundation has accumulated significant experience over the years, working with communities and organizations both inside and outside Israel in curriculum development and teacher training, especially in the area of Israel engagement and Israel education.
- Creating and presenting a teacher training course on ''teaching Israel'' for the Jewish Agency project MAKOM-Israel Engagement Network.
- Creating an ''Israel Strand'' for the Chai Curriculum of the Union for Reform Judaism.
- Short Galilean modules or full in-service tours of Israel for Diaspora Jewish educators.
- Evaluation research and curriculum development for the Melton Centre for Jewish Education at the Hebrew University.
- Lectures, workshops, in-service sessions for leaders and educators, in Israel or in North American communities
We would be happy to apply this experience and expertise for the benefit of your organization or community. Please contact us for more information.
To get a sense of our approach to Israel education, click below to read a brief essay by Rabbi Dr Marc Rosenstein, our former Executive Director.