Over the years we have developed curricula in-house for various schools and Jewish youth movements worldwide. Here are a few examples:
- A curriculum on Judaism and the Environment, Jewish schools throughout North America, for Behrman House in the USA.
- A curriculum on Judaism and the environment for the eighth grade of Bialik College in Melbourne, Australia.
- Courses for teachers in Jewish schools on the subject of Israel education.
- Jewish history curriculum for the King David School in South Africa
- Jewish history curriculum for eighth grade of Bialik College in Melbourne, Australia.
- Israel teaching program for schools of the Reform Movement in the USA.
- A series of Israeli plans related activities around the weekly Torah portion for the summer camps of the Reform movement in the United States.
- Galilee Diary - Israeli issues Blog